Visiting san diego-looking for rental

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by madz, Sep 4, 2010.

1. madz

madz New Member

Hi everyone,

sorry, i'm really new to all of this. Im an aussie chick coming back over to cali ( san diego) next week and I'm trying to find someone to help me with motored bike rental around san diego. Sorry if this is a really annoying question, i've just been looking for hours and hours on the net and can't seem to find anything.
    If anyone has ANY info that would be such a huge help!! Otherwise have an awesome day. Thanks again for your time :)

2. BiMoPed

BiMoPed Banned

Not annoying at all, but lotsa questions to annoy you...

How long are you going to be in San Diego? Are you travelling anywhere else?
    Have you ridden a motorized bike before? own one?

Do you have an Aussie motorcycle license?
  3. madz

madz New Member

Thanks so much for your reply! I was in San diego a couple of weeks ago (currently in NYC) but will be coming back over cali way for 8/9 days only. Wish it were for longer. I'm travelling by myself however staying with family over here.

I have ridden a mates motorised bike before and an electric style one too (where you still have to pedal) but unfortunately I don't own one. Young traveler = not much money! ;)
    When i was over last time, i wished i had a bike to get around because travelling from beach to beach was got reeeeaally hot after walking everywhere all day. At the end of the day, if i can get motor i will just regular bike, but I'll most likely want to get a motor one or even build one myself one day, so may as well get into them now i say :)

and lastly, no i don't have motorbike license... not sure about the rules in cali. (heard you have to have motorbike license to ride even a scooter.. that right??)

Do you have an Aussie motorcycle license?
  4. madz

madz New Member

oops... sorry bout the question on the end!!!
  5. BiMoPed

BiMoPed Banned

A real quick search found this, I doubt if anyone rents gas bikes.

We have three packages to choose from:

$50.00 2hr ride Includes: Electric Bike, Helmet and Lock
    $75.00 1/2 Day ride (4hrs) Includes: Electric Bike, Helmet and Lock
    $125.00 Full Day ride (8hrs) Includes: Electric Bike, Helmet and lock

Feel free to call us at 619-564-7028 with any questions you may have. We offer discounts on advanced reservations.