VOTE NOW!! Sept '07 MBc Bike Of The Month

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by gone_fishin, Aug 18, 2007.

?

Sept '08 MBc Bike Of The Month

Poll closed Aug 30, 2007.
  1. a200txg

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  2. Alaskavan

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  3. bobcaller

6 vote(s)
    11.5%
  4. drimpact

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  5. Greenblazer

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  6. iRide Customs

16 vote(s)
    30.8%
  7. DISQUALIFIED (no picture)

5 vote(s)
    9.6%
  8. locoWelder

2 vote(s)
    3.8%
  9. Tom

1 vote(s)
    1.9%
  10. vintagebiker

10 vote(s)
    19.2%
  11. Zomby Builder

7 vote(s)
    13.5%
  1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

here you go, folks...a great selection.

thanks to all our entrants, and good luck :D :cool:

(some entries were not submitted correctly & i don't have time to search for bikes, or usernames, or both. also, some of these pics were huge! i'm no graphics expert and was forced to resize to get in under the maximum file size, i did my best)

the filename of the pic is the username of the owner, hover your mouse over the thumbnail to see

Attached Files:

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

quite the selection...all beauties in their own way !!!:cool::cool::cool:
    congrats and good luck to all the entrants :D:D

3. larymor

larymor Guest

Augidog...not everybody is familiar with all the members bikes. IMHO I think you would get more votes in this contest if it was easier to tell what bike belongs to who. Like..is it left to right , top to bottom...like a200txg is the first pic on top left and zomby builder is last on bottom right as Ihemrick was disqualified? So Tom is the bottom center....see what I mean?

4. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

larymor...sorry i didn't see this sooner...

the filename of the pic is the username of the owner, hover your mouse over the thumbnail to see...does that help?

5. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

this topic's moving kind of fast, bet you didn't see this?

6. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Realized that late augidog, thread was doing 60 in a 25 zone, had to delete some assumptions and make reparations where necessary... live and learn.

7. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

Tom...did you vote for yourself again? ;)

btw-it IS a great picture :D

8. Tom

Tom Active Member

hahah i tried to get the sun to hide the ugliness of my bike.

9. bobcaller

bobcaller Guest

Nice pix and bikes! I wish I had taken mine in front of the old barn where I found the bike! I agree with all who said that the real joy is sharing what you have done, second only to the thrill of actually riding. I can't count the number of smiles I have seen on peoples faces and the and "thumbs up"s I have gotten when I zip past.

10. zomby builder is my choice for bike of the month.
    Cool bike!
    although I was torn between that one and Vintage biker.

11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

wow! these motoredbikes are amazing!!!

12. drimpact

drimpact Member

As much as I love my own entry in this month's BOM I am blown away by what iride has built. Simply a one of kind bike that would be very dificult to duplicate. It looks like a blast to ride as well.

Good luck to all the entries, we are going to need all the luck we got going againts iride!:rolleyes:

13. These are all some great looking bikes, I cant wait till I have an entrant worthy for selection.

14. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

there! all cleaned up and ready to go...

:cool:

15. vintagebiker

vintagebiker Guest

Thank You!

16. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Wow, what a great selection of bikes. You guys really have great skill. It makes me proud to be a part of this. I also enjoy the looks, waves and smiles from people watching. I was stopped by a few kids last night on their BMXs and got to field a lot of questions and gave them this web site info.I'll try and have a pic next months contest, even though it's a regular mountain bike.
    Scott

17. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Bobcaller, I'm pulling for you... for me, that's what a MB is supposed to look like. No offense to all you other guys. Your rides are beautiful but guess I'm particular to the schwinn retros.:cool:

18. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

how does one choose? there all kick a** bikes any motoredbike is bike of the month to me ..nice work guys!

19. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

voting is closed...

thanks to all who entered & voted, and congratulations to iRide Customs for a beauty build :cool:

20. azbill

azbill Active Member

congrats Dan (IRide) on winning ! :D