Wanted Walbro Carb + Speed Carb

Hey all, I have 2 NT Speed carbs and BOTH had one of the 4 metal "tongues" that clamp the carb down onto the intake manifold brake, now I'm looking for a replacement carb.

I looking to buy both a speed carb AND a walbro carb(preferably complete with adaptor and velocity stack).
If anyone has one or both they want to sell let me know, otherwise I'll just get the Walbro carb through JNmotors
Thanks!

Last edited:
Have you done anything to lessen the vibration of your engine?

No I haven't.
I did purchase the Jaguar CDI but I'm waiting to get everything running before I start adding aftermarket parts. I intend on putting rubber hose between the bike frame and the mounts but haven't yet. The first carb was stuck on the intake manifold, I pried it off but broke it in the process, and the 2nd one I rode with once up to about 23mph and a piece of the carb throat fell right off when I took it off the check the float height. Vibration might have had a play in that but I also suspect I may have over tightened the clamp

I suggest you put a lighter wrist pin in it. I list ones available on my site. That should lessen the vibration and be less hard on your carbs. Also you can use a rubber hose to extend the intake (for more low rpm power) which isolates the vibration between motor and carb.

Back