Wannabee Biker

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by machiasmort, May 30, 2009.

1. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

That's what I was called when I stopped into a local "Biker" Tavern after locking my bike up to a tree inorder to have 1 beer.

When the music cleared the air, I was quick to bark back, I'm more 1% than you are. Everything about that bike is illegal by State law (under motor power) according to DMV.

Buffalo's a hotbed right now and people don't appreciate the freedom's that they have (always one in a crowd)! Can't we all just get along...

His peer's laughed were interested but I was on my way real quick....

I guess I became deffensive over the whole stigma of fat girl/whizzer thing?

Just jokin guy's!

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

there is usually 1 tool in every bar :)

3. seanhan

seanhan Member

Just tell them to shut up and go give Harley Davidson corporation and Nascar some more cash!!!! Isn't that what this whole biker thing is all about now !!!! how much chrome and cash you have !!!! and the biggest noise maker you can find in the 30K range !!! I just cant stand all these outlaw wannabees they make me sick !!!!
    I just want to tell them " GET A REAL BIKE "
    Ok I will shut-up now...
    BYE!!!

4. bikebum1975

bikebum1975 Member

The whole thing is these guys with the "Real Bikes" forget how their bikes actually started out as motored bicycles in the first place! They should look back in their history books.

5. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

a reply to keep in your back pocket...

"I'm also a wannabe a-hole. Tell me, what's it like to be a real one?"

6. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

ha ha ha......great comeback. Gotta write that down so I remember it. :evilgrin:

7. buzbikebklyn1

buzbikebklyn1 New Member

Buzz Hard, Buzz Proud!

Theres always a few bone heads that try to make them selves feel Better About There Own Shortcomings by ragging on some one else...
    I Own 3 Harleys, A Honda Vfr And A 74 Triumph Bonnie... And I Still Love M Little Home Made 80cc Buz Bike... Screw Them... Ride Proud.

Last edited: May 31, 2009
  8. lordoflightaz

lordoflightaz Member

I've pretty much determined that most of the "bikers" today are silly. I watch "American Chopper" and all the corporate bikes they build, I see all these weekend rider and have to laugh. When my beat up Ford Econoline broke down I was left with my Yamaha 650 as my only means of transportation for a long time. Rain or shine that is how I got from point "a" to "b". Van made great storage area.

The local biker bar is trying to get an outside dining permit so smokers can take a drink with them while smoking and that is going to fail miserably, even if the bar is an icon. I am pretty sure I can take my bike there and lock it to the fence without any hassles, but they have horrible tonic water, and I don't drink much beer.

The thing is "Biker Bars" are probably the best places to park cause nowadays they all have video cameras so you can watch your bike while you relax. Hmm, makes me think, I have a battery powered video cam, 2 hour run time, and maybe I could pick up a really small TV to keep with me and watch my bike.

9. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Classic. I'm just thinking he wanted a some of you!!

:jester: :tt1::worthless::ban::daisy::gorgeous:

10. Victor Vance

Victor Vance Member

Its true
    harley-first.jpg