Wanted: Misc. Parts Asap

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Vistaman73, Jul 24, 2010.

1. Vistaman73

Vistaman73 Member

Hey, I need several parts for a 48cc slant head engine. I need a set of 48cc gaskets, but I don't need the one that is for the case, the biggest one. I need a pair of GOOD 48cc rings, can't be worn to nothing or broken. I need all the clutch parts. Cover, pin, ball bearing, the arm and crankshaft for the arm. I don't know how much I am going to spend to get this stuff. I am a broke 15 year old and need transportation :icon_cry: If you don't have everything, but some of it that's fine too. Any more parts that you are willing to donate to me helps. Send me a PM or respond to this thread. Thanks so much.

Vistaman73

2. Vistaman73

Vistaman73 Member

OK, I have almost all the parts but I still need the rings and the gaskets, I've been without personal transportation for almost 5 months! Please help a fellow MBer out by selling/trading/donating a pair of 48cc Rings and a set of 48cc Gaskets!

Thanks,
    Vistaman73

3. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

Hey Vista, Did those parts get to You yet ??
    Cheers

4. Vistaman73

Vistaman73 Member

I got the gaskets and pin/ball from Jim with a brand new RAW engine in the bottom of the box! Thanks again Jim! So I really don't need any more parts, but I hope to eventually get the engine running for my dad. I let him ride my bike a few days ago and and now he is in love with it! Did you end up ordering those rings? Cause I never got them. I hope you don't feel like it was all for nothing. I really appreciate everyones help to get me back on my bike. Within 2 days I used a full tank of gas. All I did was go up and down the block. I'm having so much fun.

Thanks,
    Vistaman73

5. chainmaker

chainmaker Member

The rings should be on the way if you dont get them in a couple days let Me know..I want to make sure you get them, if You can get you other motor going with them, 2 is always better than 1... Mad props to Jim!!

Cheers

6. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Jim, you are awesome!
    Now I got goosebumps all over.
    A free engine! WOW!

7. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

I've seen it 100X here GN! That's the spirit of the board we belong too!