Wanted: Misc. Parts Asap

Hey, I need several parts for a 48cc slant head engine. I need a set of 48cc gaskets, but I don't need the one that is for the case, the biggest one. I need a pair of GOOD 48cc rings, can't be worn to nothing or broken. I need all the clutch parts. Cover, pin, ball bearing, the arm and crankshaft for the arm. I don't know how much I am going to spend to get this stuff. I am a broke 15 year old and need transportation :cry: If you don't have everything, but some of it that's fine too. Any more parts that you are willing to donate to me helps. Send me a PM or respond to this thread. Thanks so much.

Vistaman73

OK, I have almost all the parts but I still need the rings and the gaskets, I've been without personal transportation for almost 5 months! Please help a fellow MBer out by selling/trading/donating a pair of 48cc Rings and a set of 48cc Gaskets!

Thanks,
Vistaman73

I got the gaskets and pin/ball from Jim with a brand new RAW engine in the bottom of the box! Thanks again Jim! So I really don't need any more parts, but I hope to eventually get the engine running for my dad. I let him ride my bike a few days ago and and now he is in love with it! Did you end up ordering those rings? Cause I never got them. I hope you don't feel like it was all for nothing. I really appreciate everyones help to get me back on my bike. Within 2 days I used a full tank of gas. All I did was go up and down the block. I'm having so much fun.

Thanks,
Vistaman73

The rings should be on the way if you dont get them in a couple days let Me know..I want to make sure you get them, if You can get you other motor going with them, 2 is always better than 1... Mad props to Jim!!

Cheers

Back