Wanted: Worn out Engine

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by rcjunkie, Apr 18, 2007.

1. rcjunkie

rcjunkie Guest

Hi,
    I need an engine that is worn out and can't be economically rebuilt. I purchased a new engine that was damaged in shipping and has a cracked case and piece of metal missing that is important for proper clutch operation. I'm not going anywhere with a claim..seller blames the shipper and shipper blames seller and neither party will reimburse me.

Your help would be appreicated. So, if you have an engine that is fried for whatever reason, piston knock overheated or seized, email me with your asking price.

Drew

2. thatsdax

thatsdax Guest

49USD WILL GET YOU A RETURNED MOTOR

I have some returned 70cc motors. Some work, some do not. I have around 10. These motors were returned withing the 30 day warranty period for what ever the reason. I have not had time to check them .I have stripped some parts off of some of them. Who knows..You may get lucky and get a perfectly good motor, you may get one with a bad lower, bad upper. Who knows...Grab bag motors from Thatsdax for only 49usd and that includes shippind too. I only have around 10 or so... If you are interested, better get one while you can..Thanks.....Enjoy the ride...

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Drew, if you used pay pal or a credit card, you can get your money refunded.

4. retro_racer

retro_racer Guest