wavy rides, the shiznit!

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by wavygravy, May 3, 2009.

1. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

got the new treck rail goin today, fixed flat & changed to white walls on her! she'll be goin to bonneville as my brothers pit bike. also i put bookoo miles on das limo my tandem today, the wheather gods shined down upon me & i flew like the wind from 7:30 am to 4:00 pm, of course the subaru robin ran flawlessly!

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 3, 2009

2. Zev0

Zev0 Member

Man O Man, I was with ya there if in spirit only. :wacko2:

3. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Wavy - you are the man.

4. augidog

augidog Banned

well, shoot, it was nice on the other side of the tracks too...cruzin, quay, aug, kevin...we wuz ridin' too, then back to the center for a "q" with friends...too dang bad we never met up, because i believe "the more the merrier" is the shiznit.

Last edited: May 3, 2009
  5. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

rode by myself mostly as im not used to others wanting to get an early start as i do, & it wasnt on the other side of the tracks!

6. augidog

augidog Banned

we read you loud & clear, buddy...ride on!

7. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

i rode the other side of the tracks today & the air was much fresher! no extreme ego's & i didnt have to give myself a dog wermer when i got home!

8. augidog

augidog Banned

uncalled for

EDITed again: ok, you win...if you're not gonna use that wormer, i think i could use it, i feel sick.

Last edited: May 10, 2009
  9. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

That Trek is a beauty. Is that the bike you were working on when I peeked in at the Ocean Park cam a while back?

10. augidog

augidog Banned

the trek sure is a nice bike, alright.

yes, it's the one he used the MB-Center's shop to build.