Way off topic

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by just for kicks, Aug 18, 2007.

1. Way off topic - trailer

Just got a new cargo trailer to my haul/store my/our toys in.:)

It's a HaulMark transport-DLX 6X14, SA, RRD.

I love it.
    It is a very simple, plain trailer but it suites us just fine right now.
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2007

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

what, off-topic doesn't get pics? i looked at their site, did you get a new one? they sure do seem solid and, as you say, simple.
  3. Nope, no picture.
    Yep it's a brand new 2007.Single axle with the rear ramp door.

It seemed like most of the used ones people were selling were almost as much as a new one.
    A 6X14 is an odd size usually you only find 6X12 then it goes up to 7X14.

I need to put some E-track in it and some vents then try to stuff two dualsport bikes in it as well as two quads.

I'm hoping I have enough room for two motored bikes as well but it looks like it will be tight.
  4. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

if they're as good as they look, of course a used one will hold it's value.

6 X 14 sounds a bit long to get used to, but the narrow track makes it safer to have behind you, imo...what are ya gonna pull it with?

the choice would be an easy one for me...give up a quad and have room for 4 motoredbikes :p
  5. Right now we'll just pull it with a 2000 4 door blazer but that will have to go sometime next year since it is getting tired.

I guess it will depend on what we plan an riding for the day, we could always leave my quad at home and take the bikes and her quad.
  6. Well just got in from stuffing the trailer wih toys.

I got both dualsports in there and her quad and my motoredbike along with the trailer dolly, the spare tire and a cycle stand.

There is plenty of room.I'll be able to find a spot in there for two motoredbikes some where.

I'm looking forward to going to different locations and unloading the motoredbikes and just exploring around some little towns/cities.I think the motoredbikes are about the best sightseeing vehicle you could have, they get you up close and personal.
  7. azbill

azbill Active Member

my first bike (it's in the gallery under 'Haro') was sold to a lady who's travels the country by RV.
    she bought it for using when the rv is parked because she was tired of pedalling everywhere