We are all cheaters....

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by go you good thing, May 27, 2007.

1. Normally I get people making good comments about my motored bike as I know you all do.

Yesterday I was riding on the bike path at the beach and went past a mother and son riding their bike the other way.

As they went past mum says to me 'cheater'!

I had a good laugh about it and I did see a smirk on her face as she said it so it wasn't abuse. :smile:

Anyone else had comments like this?

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015

2. Chopper

Chopper Guest

I got told I had a nice 'toy'! :shock:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

She was obviously flirting....did you get her number?

4. Maybe she was flirting and wanted me to be her new toy!

Trouble is I don't feel too sexy in my cycle helmet so it would not happen.

Maybe I should post a new topic - Should I tell my wife and kids I met someone new on my motored bike?...

5. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

just remember if you do you might have to get used too living with half your stuff :eek:

6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

it's a safe bet you'd get to keep the motoredbike, tho :lol: :lol:

7. spunout

spunout Member

oh, yeah. lots. but the one time that sticks out is turning a blind, bushed corner and i counted 9 bicycle cops waiting on my side to cross the street. 100% legal here, so i didnt 'kill and pedal' but still got the butterflies going past them as they waited. believe me, all upon me, but one managed to squeak out, "Cheater."

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  8. I could probably get used to living with half my stuff now I have my new bike.

9 cops or a hot momma checkin you out sounds like a similar rush but one I did not imagine I would be getting when I was building it.