Website error?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Huntington, Mar 15, 2010.

1. Huntington

Huntington Member

So was it just me or did everyone get the forbidden error yesterday when trying to access

I thought I did something wrong and got booted from this site but today everything seems fine.

2. MotoMagz

MotoMagz Member

I also had the forbidden error.
  3. Dilly Bar Rob

Dilly Bar Rob Member

Yup, had the same problem. Also thought the same thing :cool:
  4. augidog

augidog Banned

me too, i didn't think i had that many points saved up

yesterday, without notice...Tom's host migrated everything he has to a bigger would have been nice if they'd used a "sorry please wait" page instead of letting the whole place think everyone was banned.

"what'd i say now?" ;)

anyways Tom sed he was told (after the fact) to expect 72 hours, and it took less than 24, so i guess that wasn't too bad.
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2010
  5. Huntington

Huntington Member

I figured it was something like that, i tried to access the site with my ip masked and got the same error so figured it was down. good to see the site back up. got to get my daily MB fix!
  6. AussieSteve

AussieSteve Active Member

Yep, missed my daily fix too - was wondering when the site would be back up.
  7. Dilly Bar Rob

Dilly Bar Rob Member

Lol, your a baaad boy :detective:
  8. augidog

augidog Banned

9. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

Aaaaaah, I feel much better now. Even the voices have quit talking to me.
  10. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

I thought i was banned for excessively contributing to the content of Motored Bikes

11. ashley johnson

ashley johnson New Member

least the site is on a better server due to the great traffic everyone
  12. arkives1

arkives1 Member

The voices are getting to me too IBD. They keep saying "Build another even better bike" meanwhile, the girlfriend says "You have too many bikes!" Decisions, Decisions...I'm soooo confused!
  13. Huntington

Huntington Member

Just remember, girlfriends come and go but motorbikes are forever!
  14. arkives1

arkives1 Member

They do! Now this one is saying that I ride my bikes more than I do.........oh I can't say that here! :evilgrin: