Weed eater bike emissions

keatonx

Local time
12:32 PM
Hi. I've been looking up emissions for small 2-stroke and 4-stroke engines. Many websites said some pretty rediculous things. One says using a weed eater for one hour emits equal emissions to driving a car for SIXTY hours. Another says leafblowers emit 36 times the hydrocarbons that cars do, which really makes no sense at all to me. Could this possibly be true for engines that use their gas drop-by-drop? Would driving my 31cc reed valve weed eater bike emit more pollution than a car? It was made in march, 2007, so does it already have a catylatic converter? It has someting on it about emissions; It got a 3 out of 10 in the air index. 1 is best, 10 is worst. I might add a lawnmower catylatic converter to it.

Last edited:
There was talk on here that these little engines - especially the 2 strokes, are pretty dirty, probably in the archives of the green door.
But, with all the cold we are experiencing, it looks like the global scam is not being believed by most of us anymore.
A horde of fake "scientists" are no match for trillions of tons of snow.

somewhat true, but keep in mind in the winter the air pollution levels are WAY higher in the winter.(no green trees to soak up co2)
Slowly but surely it's warmin up. Us canadians won't be considered inuits by americans anymore

Last edited:
Why wouldn't co2 be a pollutant? We can't breathe it...
That inuit thing was more meant for those farther up in the US

Trees LIVE on co2, besides water and nutrients.
Look, the climate change thing is blowing up in thier face, they tried cow farts, now they are just onto another scheme to defraud us of industry and make the US (canada TOO) into another 3rd world wasteland.
Zorg has nothing on these guys

Did you mean ZOG?

Yeah, "climate change" is the new lingo, now that "global warming" is not selling. Its a scheme to tax the daylights out of energy production and "redistribute the wealth".

Your weedeater is nothing to worry about. And catalytic converters are poop.

Ever walk behind a new car and nearly die from the fumes? The stuff that comes out after a catalytic converter is worse than regular burning gas.

The grandkids watched the buzz lightyear flick and the enemy character who lusted after evil was named? Was it really Zog?

I did try to explain to the kids that the real bad guys like him, never think of themselves as evil.
They really think they are good.

Probably went over the 5 and 8 year old minds- they didn't believe me.

I hope you guys believe me.

Hang around here.
Quite a few of us have credible information that is usually opposite of the MSM (main stream (propaganda) media.
You may like it in the Combustion Chamber section of the forum where topics which are off limits in the regular forums can be discussed (though it has been pretty quiet there lately). I think an invitational post is in the White Zone.

Back