Well i finally got my bike done.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by levsmith, Jun 30, 2008.

1. levsmith

levsmith Member

well ive been working on my bike for quite a while and went through some mind changes and bad ideas but i am finally done now. i went on a 5 mile cruise to town and back without a problem and then another 2 mile trip to get a hair cut without a problem except the chain coming off once going to get the haircut. i think it was because the chain is stretching just a little getting broken in. i have got to say it is alot of fun to ride but i haven't rode it in town yet. im a little scared to say the truth. just cant trust other drivers. my sister was nice enough to take a video tonight, i'll try to get it on here tommorow when i dont have dialup. well i guess i thought i'd keep everyone updated. its taken a while cause i've been working 12 hour days and now its going to 6 days a week. 72 hours a week!!! finally got the bike done and i dont hardly have time to ride it.

2. NunyaBidness

NunyaBidness Member

congrats on finishing it up, although I think you know it's never really 'finished'.
    I for one am looking forward to the video

3. stude13

stude13 Active Member

hi lev; congrats, cut that chain and watch the tens. unit

4. ozzyu812

ozzyu812 Member

Is it possible to ride it to work?

5. levsmith

levsmith Member

ok well the movie isn't working

ok well after 20 minutes, its still not uploaded and i need to leave so sorry guys, i'll try sometime else