Western Flyer up for sale.

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by Guest, May 1, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm selling this one now that I have all the bugs worked out and it starts easy and runs great.

I changed all the studs to grade 5 hardware and everything has been loctited. All cables have been taken apart and lubed with light litium grease.

The bike itself is a 6 or 7 out of 10, not perfect and the rear fender has been re-painted and striped...(not the best stripe job, easily removed.)

Thought I'd offwer it here before I put it on eBay.

I'll deliver free within a hundred miles, delivery for a small fee up to 250 miles.[​IMG]

2. JosephGarcia

JosephGarcia Guest

Did you not just build that? Why you selling?

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes....I have a little over a hundred miles on it with no glitches or problems what-so-ever.

That's all I needed. We have "tourist season" coming here in the next couple of weeks and there are several campgrounds that allow powered bikes/golf cars/ect. Several thousand campers flood the area. :D

I am selling it to make a dollar and get them going around here....you wouldn't believe the response and questions I have been getting.

Started on one that I will be keeping last night.

The Western Flyer was a good practice run. I did all the upgrades and tweaks found in "OPTIMIZE FOR YOUR APPLICATION". Great bike, just selling to "finance the next one".

4. marchy

marchy Guest

do you ship to singapore?and how much is it

5. azbill

azbill Active Member

this guy isn't around here anymore
    I don't think he's gonna answer you