What are your other hobbies?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Aidan, Apr 4, 2014.

1. Aidan

Aidan New Member

From my experience, a forum where everyone knows a bit about each other is a friendlier forum. So how about we all get to know each other a bit better?

what hobbies other than motorbiking have you got?

2. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Say I da' ho real slowly...............nah just kiddin it's an old Idaho joke. 2 wheel riding is near the top of my enjoyment scale, football, being with the wifey, long walks in the park. Pretty much the simple things in life.
  3. Aidan

Aidan New Member

I'm new to motorbiking (falling quickly in love with it, especially the lack of wallet murder) but my long time love is martial arts.

I've got a black belt in karate (I actually used to teach a children's class) and I've just started kajukenbo/mma. I don't care to cage fight because I prefer my brain unscrambled but it sure is fun to train it!
  4. butre

butre Well-Known Member

Anything that makes loud noises and moves bits of metal really fast is probably something I enjoy. Airguns, firearms, cars, motorcycles, motored bikes, go karts, ATVs, dirt bikes, tractors, etc.
  5. grinningremlin

grinningremlin Active Member

Throwing gas on flames, throwing bits of metal in gears, icing wings, overloading caps, greasing the garage/warehouse floor, directing bits of slag to hit the top of your shoe so it burns your feet, pin-holing brake lines, pre-stripping head bolts,... moving things just slightly so you'll hit your head,... you know,....FUN.
  6. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Ever see that vid of the guy peeing into the co coffee pot and was busted on cam, was that you gremlin?
  7. butterbean

butterbean Well-Known Member

Here is another harassing private message I received from gg. You can't control how other people judge you or your actions, and you can't control when your actions are exposed and brought out into the light. You can't hide any longer. I won't allow you to be a wolf in sheep's clothing.
  8. butterbean

Here is yet another private message I received from gg.
  9. butterbean

He now thinks reverse psychology can give him control over being exposed. Sorry, but nothing will give you back the sheep's clothing I've stripped you of. How I expose you is at my full discretion, not yours. You no longer have the choice to hide. Who's dense again?
  10. darwin

darwin Well-Known Member

Anton has a tough enough of a job already keeping this site going at no cost to us users. He shouldn't have to babysit us too!
    Anton likes this.
  11. Aidan

Aidan New Member

I've never understood the need to target people on an Internet forum. Lets all be grown ups and stop with the childish taunting and delusions of forum earned grandeur? Not to mention this has less than nothing to do with the topic of this thread.
  12. banned_for_life

banned_for_life New Member

Some of my other hobbies are getting tattooed, listening to music and playing video games. I might also consider electronics a bit of a hobby, considering I've owned just about every kind from mp3 players and laptops to tablets and smartphones. My only current device is a BlackBerry Q10. I had an Android tablet, but I was hardly using it anymore since getting the BlackBerry back in October, so I sold it. My BlackBerry has proven time and again to be a true "all-in-one" device. I do everything on it. Current video games of mine include the Arkham series (batman) and Medal of Honor. As far as music, I like a little of everything from country to rap and metal, but metal being my favorite. I don't listen to as much rap as I used to.
  13. MonkeyBoy

MonkeyBoy New Member

I just joined this morning so my adventure into motorbiking is in its infancy.

I tend to spend most of my time working as a R&D Test Tech for a company in the railroad industry, family time with the wife and 2 children (ages 2.5 and 8 months), and playing guitar.

I am an active member on mylespaul.com which is a guitar forum. I spend a lot of time playing guitar and writing with my band The Give Take.

I also enjoy almost everything with a motor, firearms, tattoos, and a good live band.
  14. Nickledyme

Nickledyme Member

I get paid for my hobby,which is meatcutting/butcher. Music is another passion of mine along with being out on the road or riding somewhere.
  15. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

WRX mods, guns and food.