What bike is this?

350zdrftr

Local time
5:08 AM
hello all what bike is this? I love the lines and I would love to find one for my next build thanks and enjoy its very nice its actually for sale locally.
347wqio.jpg

15d5heb.jpg

Cheap to buy used. Novelty wears off & many owners find them awkward to pedal. A little hard to adapt Ching-Chong motors to, but you can buy " Schwinn Stingray Adapter Kits."

hey 350..ENO (Down Under)..Yeh OCC Stingray Chopper...Because of the eliptical frame you need to get a special engine mount / and then theres the back sprocket set up. Best to buy a mount and pre setup sprocket or else get a wig to replace all the hair youll be pulling out. Most engines are made for "Diamond' frames. There a re a few threads on Stingray Chopper builds and there is plenty of detail and help. My son and myself built one recently and without the extra fittings it would not have been finished..Go to SEARCH and look up OCC STINGRAY CHOPPER...I have posted a pic of ours for you to check out..See ya

Attachments

• tn_FINISHED 3.JPG
    tn_FINISHED 3.JPG
    79.3 KB · Views: 148
Choppers

I was at one of my local bike shops a couple of days ago. This store was "THE" Schwinn dealer back when. Anyway, I saw a new chopper there. It was a 20" model, I think it was close to $300.00. I don't remember what brand it was, but if anyone is interested in a new chopper, I'll be glad to get the info on them and post it, e:mail it or what ever. Aren't we on here to help and be helped ?

Back