What evil people will do.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Samdallas214, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

I woke Monday morning at 615 am and my dog Precious was not in bed with me , first though she got out of the yard,
    that was not it , some low life piece of trash SOB coward, shot my baby in the head, in her own fenced in yard , if I could just get my hands on them .
    She was such a sweet dog the few times she did get out of her yard, we would get 6-8 neighbor bring her back.
    They just loved how she would see them and know she was not to be out, so she would do everything she could like playing acting like she need to go , wanting a walk to get them not to bring her home.
    I can not understand she never barked new bit anyone, loved everyone, she was the perfect dog so many people over the years offered to buy her.

If you live in Dallas Tx 75236 and know anything about this it happened at 5226 W. Ledbetter Dallas Tx 75236 their is a $500.00 reward .
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2013

2. Racie35

Racie35 Member

No one heard a shot? Did you call the police?...theyld wanna know someone's crazy enough to do such a thing
  3. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

Here they just feed them meat with rat poison inside it.
    Im sorry for your loss.
    It could of just been a random act of violence by some gang members driving by.
  4. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

no one heard a shot, it was in the middle of the night so most people was asleep including myself.
    She was shot in my backyard and my room is in the front of my trailer.
    I did call the police what good it did little to none because no one was hurt they made me file a report over the phone
  5. grinningremlin

grinningremlin Active Member

Very sorry to hear that man.Probably nothing personal, just random violence.There was a rash of pet killings in Roswell NM a few years back.Sadly the only thing to help prevent it is living far far from town.Maybe put up some cameras, even though after the fact, people are prone to habit and you may find some strangers frequenting your area.
  6. 5-7HEAVEN

5-7HEAVEN Member

Sorry for your loss. My dog's name is Precious too. Most people cannot live far far from town. Best advice from me is to protect what you hold dear, but sometimes stuff happens that you can't control.

You're right; some people do evil things. Sad.
  7. grinningremlin

grinningremlin Active Member

Yup, that's why I said sadly.I imagine in HI it's near impossible to live far from town.Just horrible what any dink with a pellet gun or rat poison can do, sometimes it's a neighbor, sometimes it's random nonsense.Cameras and a watchful eye help, sometimes.
  8. 5-7HEAVEN

5-7HEAVEN Member

Totally agree, gremlin. Sometimes neighbors who don't like your cat or dog messing in their property will retaliate in horrible fashion.

Not saying it's your neighbors, tho. I wouldn't know.
  9. HeadSmess

HeadSmess Well-Known Member

"the right to bear arms"

im glad i live in a place i dont have to lock up :) dont have to worry about getting shot for looking or even not looking at someone the wrong way. though its sorta getting to be that way now.

feel sorry for your loss though man. thats just... cant say it here... some people are sick.
  10. rahul.kapoor

rahul.kapoor New Member

Very sad to hear that. I was also have a dog named bruno. My neighbors have always problem from him even she was very calm and friendly. They killed him by giving position in food. I don't know why people have problem from other's animals and stuff. Really very disappoint to know that it was same happened with you.
  11. bluegoatwoods

bluegoatwoods Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear this. I'm guessing that it's random. But even if that's right, it's not much help.

There are folks in this world who value a Big Mac more than they value the feelings, sometimes even the very life, of another human being. Once they've shown themselves to be this type, then they should be removed from society. Probably permanently. (I don't have a whole lot of faith in the notion of 'rehabilitation')

Maybe the **** who did this will screw up enough to get thrown in prison and out of our lives.
  12. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

Thanks so much sorry to hear about Bruno I haven't found out who did it yet . I've got a pretty good Idea who did it just no way to prove it
    But I believe what goes around comes around and he will get his, it always happens
    I would love nothing more then to find out the piece of trash was remover removed from society, because prison is way too good of a place for him.
    thanks again Sam
  13. Old Bob

Old Bob Member

Was this dog a breed associated with dope dealers?
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2013
  14. Stoltzee

Stoltzee Member

Sorry for your lost Sam.
  15. Samdallas214

Samdallas214 Member

No Precious was a small 20-25 pound mutt that never chased cats, and or animals never bet, she did not bark at every moving thing and or people only barked when someone would come into our front yard.
    Let say she was a dope dog or a mean dog, chaser, barker, the trash had to climb over a 4 foot locked fenced in yard to shot her.

The few times she did get out the kids of the neighborhood would bring her back and put her in the backyard , the kids loved Precious because she would set, lay, fetch for them and she play (ball get the ball and make them chase her) , she loved to climb up the slide and slide down the slide with them and so on. She loved children and people.
    We got her from the local shelter where she was an abuse surrender dog that loved everyone.