What happened to the Dog?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by iRide Customs, Nov 7, 2007.

1. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Did I miss something? Has Augie gone M.I.A.? Usually he's around but I haven't seen him here for a day or so.

2. Tom

Tom Active Member

I dunno! I am actually at the GreenBuild confrence in Chicago right now. Last time Augie logged in was today at 8am, and the last time he made a post was 11/4 at 11am.... I wonder what he is up to! I don't have access to my email so maybe he sent me one and I just couldn't get it.
  3. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

I'll give him a call tonight, as I was wondering myself...
  4. Did someone let the Dog out?

Well, it should not be that he's spending all his time working on that rack-mount, because, we've been told that they do NOT require much to keep running.

Sooo, call all the Hospitals, and the county Jails, get ahold of the Canadien membership, and see if they can raise "The Canadian Mounties" (as they always get thier man).

I dunno, maybe just Rif calling him on the telephone would be adequate?

5. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

It's probably the fault of the Rack mount. When he was running the Happy Time, he was probly around the house a lot working on it. While relieving the stress with a sudsy beverage, might as well monitor the board. Nowadays, he's probly off riding somewhere.
  6. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

yup, both the messageboard and the motoredbike have gotten way too easy...there's nothing to do anymore...i have been outside way more...put 80 miles on the other day and never left the north end of the peninsula
  7. Tom

Tom Active Member

lol, maybe we could post some off-topic threads to keep you comin' back for more!