What is Safer Warehouse

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by dougsr.874, Aug 8, 2011.

1. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

I clicked on an ad here and was redirected to the above site....What in the world is up with this place. Their prices are jacked up at least 3 times higher than anywhere else. This Safer Warehouse is obviously taking advantage of uninformed buyers....

2. Al.Fisherman

Al.Fisherman Active Member

Auto-redirecting is the technique of automatically sending a site visitor to another page once s/he has landed on a page. The other page is often on the same website, but it can be on a different site altogether. In fact, auto-redirecting is used when a website has been set up for the sole purpose of ranking highly in the search engines. When visitors arrive at a page on the site, from a listing in the search engine results, they are automatically redirected to the main site.

It's ALL about MONEY.....

3. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

Al, thanks for the reply, however, I know what redirecting is...the question is...how, or why would anyone in their right mind pay that much for something. The place is a ripoff.

4. Al.Fisherman

Al.Fisherman Active Member

Bingo..you answered your own question...anyone in their right mind
    With all the MILLIONS of people, searching, mother must of raised a stupid child to buy from those that inflate the price. Now count yourself OUT.

5. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

I guess I was wrong about being redirected...Their ad is actually on the Home Page of THIS SITE.

6. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Hi.
    We (MBc) are not in control of the ads seen here. (Except for the Sponsors)

I'm not seeing this ad on the home page. Can you post the link here?

If it's a Google or AdSense (AdChoices) they are subjective to what an individual views. (You & I will see different ads)

https://www.google.com/adsense/supp...tied_Motor_Bikes&adT=GRUBEE+SkyHawk+GT5&gl=US

7. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

I see Google ads pop up that have absolutely NOTHING to do with bicycles, motors, MBs, mopeds... those sorts of ads have more to do with ALL browsing you do, not just the subjects of this site.

8. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

exactly!!

9. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

At the top of THIS page are 4 ads in blue color , one of those ads is from Safer Warehouse.....advertising a 2 stroke engine kit for $285.

10. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

at the top of MY page, I am not seeing the same things you are: I am seeing ads for Grubees, ads for renting tree houses, and ads for TENS units (which are electro-muscular stimulation thingies for pain management). The Google ads in blue that you are seeing are NOT CONTROLLED AT ALL by MotoredBikes.com.

11. RedBaronX

RedBaronX Member

and I go back and see other ads I've not seen:

[​IMG]

So... we don't know what Safer Warehouse is because we aren't seeing the same Google ads that you are

12. This is what I see using MS Internet Explorer

Internet Marketing Degree Get Your Internet Marketing Degree. Blog Advertising - Online Courses. www.FullSail.edu
    GRUBEE SkyHawk GT2B 48cc Save $30 coupon code: skyhawksave30 6 Month Warranty - EPA Approved Kit GasBike.net/Big_Grubee_SkyHawk_Sale
    Free eBook 29 Awesome Ways to Market Your Small Business. Download Today! www.Manta.com/eBook
    $75/hr Jobs-127 Listings Work From Home Online and Make Up To $75/hour Each Day! Www.Yardit.com/WorkFromHome

13. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Wow... this one's NOT even related to motorbiking.... Unless I'm looking for a riding partner....
    :jester:

new ad.jpg

14. Daeouse

Daeouse Member

Get Ad Blocker Plus. It's free, and you never see ads. I don't see any of the stuff you guys talk about, and I'm happier that way. ;)

15. Tom

Tom Active Member

Only reason these sites are free to you is that they are ad-supported.

16. Daeouse

Daeouse Member

This I know, but some blatantly abuse both my time and my patience. And if you want, I can pay monthly dues, if it's that big of an issue. :rolleyes7: :willy_nilly: