What is the best rear wheel for 80cc bike

Fordguy024

Local time
2:38 AM
I have a schwin cruiser bike with 7 gears in the back 3 in the front I'm looking to get the best rear rim with top bearings. I want top of the line. Anyone have the best of the best?. I just drill the frame bought a new upgraded motor on my second. I'm going all new paint at my buddys shop. I want rims but really need the back one...

Godbless

The "best of the best" wheels might cost TEN times what you paid for your bike. :sick:

Makes no sense to do that.

If you want the best/most expensive components, build the bike from scratch. Sell the Schwinn, start with a high-quality expensive frame, then install highest-quality components on it.

If you like, you could spend over $5,000 on the rear derailleur alone. However, building a high-quality bike is VERY reasonable, not too expensive.

I'm building Project 29er motorized bike from scratch. I should be able to finish it for less than $2K, using high-quality parts, but not the "best of the best"parts.

Welcome to the forum. Methinks you need to do a LOT of research here, before buying anything.:geek:

Back