WHAT PIPE WOULD GIVE YOU BEST POWERBAND

Diamond Back

Local time
2:16 AM
PICK ONE OF THESE TWO
$_57 (2).jpg
IMG_9249.jpg

I pick the top, WHY? you'll bee cleaning that red bike more than you'll br riding it. however i had spokes on my bike at first with the same kind of chain tension systym(although that one looks like its built much better) i will never EVER swiatch back from a ???mmm Arch idler arm tensioner? it has not movved ONCE! I have it nut jammed but still its solid man. i love thbleck one ,motorstyle everything! accept spokes thats just me had a bad experience will never go back.
The red one is just ,,, TOO West coast low rider/chopper style for me they arfe both beautiful though. OH, Im not a fan of 1 piece cranks either. If you need to change em for, length or pedals , or whatever? you just pull the crank NOT the entire inards.

i nhave some questions for you, CDI's

Attachments

• Scan0014 - Copy.jpg
    Scan0014 - Copy.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 209
  • Scan0013.jpg
    Scan0013.jpg
    176 KB · Views: 183
  • Scan0012.jpg
    Scan0012.jpg
    186.7 KB · Views: 173
  • Scan0011 - Copy.jpg
    Scan0011 - Copy.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 202
  • Scan0010.jpg
    Scan0010.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 179
  • Scan0009.jpg
    Scan0009.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 190
  • Scan0008.jpg
    Scan0008.jpg
    114.6 KB · Views: 165
  • Scan0007.jpg
    Scan0007.jpg
    182.3 KB · Views: 171
  • Scan0006.jpg
    Scan0006.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 208
  • Scan0005.jpg
    Scan0005.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 168
most CDIs rely on an extra trigger coil as a timing reference.
the Grubee CDI is a more simple design that only relies on the voltage from the stator coil.
only buy a CDI that is designed for the Grubee.

most CDIs rely on an extra trigger coil as a timing reference.
the Grubee CDI is a more simple design that only relies on the voltage from the stator coil.
only buy a CDI that is designed for the Grubee.

none of these are my bike,,, they are pictures of the exhausts i am picking from theses two...... i didnt say anything about bikes, rims, or CDI"s... i just want to know what exhaust you think i should go with,,,,,, no one seems to be able too answer that for me,,, and they use the thread i created to talk about other stuff.......WHAT EXHAUST PIPE WOULD YOU PICK AND WHY......THATS ALL I WANT TO KNOW,,,PLEASE NOW...C"MON

sorry, I was responding to Windy City.
I like the black pipe because it has a belly length that is appropriate. But I don't like that it's baffle cone is steeply angled. That causes a good "hit" in the powerband but causes more of a power dip for about 1000 rpm before it comes "on the pipe".
I don't like the snakey pipe because it looks to have way too long a belly section.

Yeah, these motors ain't rocket surgery. (sic Don Cherry)
Don't over think it. The stock system will rev to 10,000 so no need to get complicated.
All we are looking for is a little re-tard at max revs. Jag and several other builders have built systems that do it.

Most 2 strokes from the point era didn't have any curve.
You set timing for max rpm.
The advantage of ignition curve is more low rpm power without blowing up the piston at max revs.

Steve

Back