What size is your "Ride"?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SimpleSimon, Feb 6, 2010.

1. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

2. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

That's a fake news story, right?

I see a lot of petite women driving large SUV's like Ford Expeditions, does this say anything about the size of their breasts or vagina?

Looks like this is another ploy by the lefties in a lame attempt to try and get people to drive pregnant rollerskates.

Look! I drive a Prius, therefore I am a big d!ck - whoops I mean I have a big d!ck.

What about all of us who drive MB's - the most diminutive form of motorized transportation. Should I be worried about burning my naughty bits on the exhaust? :jester:

3. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Ride a frame-mounted HF 79cc-powered bike and that's a very real possibility (no matter what size your equipment may be). The exhaust exits upwards! :grin5:

4. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

My HF 79er is mounted behind the seat.... I'd have to " throw it over my shoulder, like a Continental soldier" !!

:grin5:

5. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

I love small cars... the 91 crx that I own is currently my favorite car ever... if you ever got a chance to drive it you would say the same thing.

6. seanhan

seanhan Member

I just got rid of my 1994 Cadilic Fleetwood , and got a Scion XD .. What a big change!!!
    I miss the ride and comfort of the caddi, but 35 mpg and a car that is reliable is a big plus... The caddi just got to be one problem after another.. That has been my luck with every G.M. product I own .... Think I got all the bad cars ...
    Chevy Vega
    Pontiac fiero
    Chevy Monza
    subarban 1500
    1994 caddilac fleetwood
    1983 caddilic fleetwood

7. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Did the '83 Caddy have a V8-6-4 engine? In which case, your size varied depending on "driving conditions".........

8. seanhan

seanhan Member

Yes It did have the V-8-6-4
    and a very flawed transmission also .....
    Trans went, got a new one, 1 year later engine went.
    It always seems like after you put a lot of money in a car somthing else big goes !!!

9. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

simon must of come up with this site when he did a web search for(why is my d!ck so small?).

lol! just busting your balls ss.

10. SimpleSimon

Penis size is immaterial to me, actually.

I saw the study referenced elsewhere and thought the guys here might get a kick out of it. I found it funny, myself.

11. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Easstwoodo4, as the girl I should have married said" Don't worry about the size of the tool. Worry about the skill of the operator". Still don't understand how I let her get away!

Steve.

12. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Fasteddy You didnt tie her up good enough did ya

13. SimpleSimon

My wife's favorite was, "It isn't the size of the boat, or motion of the ocean that matters at all. What matters is the skill of the sailor."

14. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Tedd, she gave me a choice. I just made the wrong one.

She said nylon,I said manila.

Steve.

15. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

From now on it's Capt. Simon!

Steve.

16. SimpleSimon

Well, actually, after making that statement she'd put her arm around me, snuggle up against me, and say, "This is my Admiral".

17. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Very well, Admiral Simon

Steve.

18. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

That may be true but we all know it takes a long time to get to England in a rowboat.

Last edited: Feb 26, 2010
  19. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Even longer in a dinghy... :whistling:

20. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Very true but think of all the fun you have rowing!

Thank heavens my wife never called me Speed Boat!!!!

Steve.