Stolen What The Flying #!@#

Discussion in 'Stolen Bicycles & Security' started by turbo/chaos, Jun 19, 2008.

1. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

well today was good maid good money at work had a bike for a coustumer and come home and its gone cut it was from the lock and now its gone well hope i get it back sigh
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 19, 2008

2. HoughMade

HoughMade Guest

That thoroughly sucks. I hope you get it back.
  3. Got any pics of it? Hopefully you'll find it early.
  4. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

nope just finished it early this morning before i whent to work so no but it is the only bike here in town sporting the special editon motor with a 4cycle twin brake lever and has a missing fender
  5. Are the cops on it?
    I bet it's someone local.
    It has to be.
  6. alex

alex Guest

If I were you, every time you hear a small 4 stroke engine start up I would hop on another bike and haul a$$ towards the sound. And you could also tell all of your friends and family to look out for it.
    And if you find the theif, you could have one of those mini-bats that they calm down large gamfish with hanging from your wrist.
  7. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

dude that does suck!!!!! hope ya find it soon. spray paint a airsoft pistol matte black. tha'll get him runnin!! lol
  8. crabdance

crabdance Member

bummer turbo... hope you get it back. Be sure and check out Craigs list for where you are and see if someone tries to sell it. I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for ya.

9. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

its this two dum black kids that have been comeing around i know it reason huh they are not here today and live right down the block hmmmmmm

the plot thikens yes called the cops amd told them where they are at no word yet but ther is no one here with a 4 stroke kit and no one with this bike

had the bike shipied in no one carrys it here in bcs but i swear i just whant to take a hammer and pund there skulls in

but the cops said they are going down for class a ofense and posiible auto theft i hope for auto theft thell regret it big time then
  10. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

I have an idea !
    Can one of those gizomo's be made to plant the bikes with a beeper thing, I think it's called a sattelite tracker. Cars have them, I think it's mandatory on boats for sea rescue.
    That way if bike is stolen, it gets tracked down by sattelite.
  11. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

12. kaploink

kaploink Member

If they ride or try to pawn it they will eventually be caught. Motorized bicycle are a rare thing in BCS. Heck, go 1/2 mile away from A&M and regular bicycles are a rarity.
  13. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

14. turbo/chaos

turbo/chaos Guest

how loud is the alarm from what you can say man
  15. eltatertoto

eltatertoto Guest

i like that alarm with the key... alot.
  16. jared3377

jared3377 Member

I'm scared to death that mine will get stolen. I hope you find, man, and shame on those who would steal it!!! :-x
  17. Not like a car alarm, but it is loud enough for me to hear when my bike is parked out front of the house, with the windows closed and a/c on. 110 decibles......
  18. alex

alex Guest

19. BoltsMissing

BoltsMissing Active Member

yeah, but it would need to be fitted in such a way so it's hidden and able to be transfered from bike to bike if required to do so.
    Some may own several bikes for example. Find well hidden locations on bike ,tedious but do-able.