What will i need to make this motor work wit my friction drive kit

dropndestroy

Local time
1:42 PM
A month or 2 ago my motor broke off of my bike i had this motor layin around and wanted to know what would i need to make it work wit my kit
2ed2tc7.jpg

this is the kit i have
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=ea44qx&s=6

I would measure your clutch diameter and distances between the four mountain bolts. Then call ThatsDax and see if he has an adaptor or can tell you how to make one.

That's a pocket-bike engine, right? It should bolt right up. Looks like you need a new drive spindle, though - it's just about worn out.

That's a pocket-bike engine, right? It should bolt right up. Looks like you need a new drive spindle, though - it's just about worn out.

the motor bolted on the kit broke off so the top pix is the new motor i askin if i can get it to work and wat i would need since it has a pinion for like a chain on it

the motor bolted on the kit broke off so the top pix is the new motor i askin if i can get it to work and wat i would need since it has a pinion for like a chain on it
Undo the 4 bolts and remove the gear output cover then the motor will bolt up to your friction kit.

What is this friction kit all about and how does it work? If It's what I think it is, will it work on my z280 two stroke and how do I get one. What all will I need to be up and running.

Back