what would you do ?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by azbill, Apr 11, 2009.

1. azbill

azbill Active Member

check this out...
    someone in the local (phoenix) area, posted motorized bikes for sale,
    being the curious sort, I look at his ad, nicely worded and stuff, and then I looked at the pics...:veryangry:

anybody remember the trike me n vinnie built for his mom with the 2nd springer seat for the little ones?

4th pic was in this losers ad ...instead of just flagging , I posted this!

what are some opinions on what I should have done (the tool already deleted his post)

2. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Subtle? Nah, we're to righteous for subtlety.

The way you pounced on it kinda indicates "hey, we're watching out for the bogus and the scammers".
  3. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Nice JOB, Bro!!

this prolly turned out better than ...IF you & Vinnie had paid him a visit!!!
  4. augidog

augidog Banned

i agree...a good internet smackdown...but a bet a reverse sting was considered, eh?
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  5. graucho

graucho Active Member

I will be interesting to see what his next angle will be as a scam. These people are relentless and never give up. They'll be back in some form. Good job kicking him in the noog's.
  6. azbill

azbill Active Member

I have sent over 100 nasty e-mails to him from a yahoo addy I set up just for him
    I feel better after your encouragement too !!!
    my respnse is still up, no one flagged it :cool2:
  7. impression

impression Member

good on you
  8. lordoflightaz

lordoflightaz Member

I think I have seen all those bikes before. I guess my pics weren't good enough to steal.

I look at that stuff and wonder how they can sell so cheap, then realize how, and sigh.

I flagged it as spam for you.