What's Next for PNW Chapter?

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by gone_fishin, Apr 4, 2007.

1. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i dunno, i'm asking...i'm up for anything i can make it to.

2. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

I don't know... I've been busy with the mundane stuff of living for the past few days, so I haven't really thought much about it.
    We'll think of somethin', I'm sure...

3. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

well, i'll throw this out there...

it'd be cramped, but i'm able to host about 3 or 4 riders/sleeping bags & bikes overnight, and the peninsula is a great place for a saturday or sunday ride.

4. beach cruzin

beach cruzin Guest

and we have some grass for a couple tents. :grin:

5. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

I suppose a date my be the next step. Hopefully I will have the time off.

6. JE

JE Guest

Tell me when and where and I'll be there.

7. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

you know, guys...on the peninsula we're somewhat flexible....how about you out-o-towners tell us what would work (some weekend afternoon or overnighter) for you, and we'll do our best 8)

8. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

This summer Augie? I will check my schedule and get back to you with a date. Only a couple more days and my bike will be running again...if I figure out the kill switch wiring. LOL!

9. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Well Looks like I will be on vacation from June 25th through July 6th But the 29th is a Twisted Spokes cruise in Eugene that I plan on attending. As for other weekends, Looks like July 21st or the next weekend, July 28th would be do-able.

Are you still planning on heading down for a frame rebuild?

Too bad you can't make it down while I'm on vacation, we could really spank something up!

Dan

10. JE

JE Guest

Any weekend works for me.Hey Dan could you send me some info on the twisted spokes ride.I'd like to go if posible.

11. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

JE, you have a private message.

Dan

12. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

hey, you guys, pick a weekend, let us know a week ahead of time. you'll be good to go for an overnight stay, make sure your lights are in order for a great night-run...no sand-cruise if you don't want to, but lowtide is pretty clean running with functional fenders :)

dan, you have no idea how frustrating it's been for me, to have such a marvelous chance and not be able to respond...all i can say is i'm always looking for the right circumstances to get me & bike down there. if it comes together, i'll surely be all over it...and i would LOVE to do a twisted spokes run 8)

let's do keep this alive, folks...like i said, we're happy to host...just let us know how we can help :D

13. Barret

Barret Guest

augi - I would LOVE to be there, but this summer just won't work for me, as we're moving into a newly built house! But next summer, I am planning to be there for the 2008 Penninsula Ride & BBQ... Let's keep this alive and DO IT! :cool:

14. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

count on it...we're just trying to see if the locals have some time for a short visit :)

you/we know eventually the PNW will bond, it may take the whole year, but be assured all of us will be your enthusiastic hosts in '08 :D 8)

15. Barret

Barret Guest

I vote to maybe make tshirts for this event next summer...anyone want to design it? Any ideas? Yay / nay?

16. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

t-shirts are a future MBc goal, you bet 8)

iride...you have a pm