What's the best 4 stroke kit ?

I have a two stroke on a Nirve B-1. I don't think I could squeeze a four stroke into It. but I haven't tried so it might just fit. You might want to check out frame size for motorized bike on youtube. they have a template you can use to check your frame. Which Nirve are you building on?
I have a two stroke on a Nirve B-1. I don't think I could squeeze a four stroke into It. but I haven't tried so it might just fit. You might want to check out frame size for motorized bike on youtube. they have a template you can use to check your frame. Which Nirve are you building on?
I'm not sure of the mod# it has horizontal rear axle slide out and a single broad top tube, there's alot of room

What's 4g vs 7g? What the hell does g stand for
The G stands for Grubee, as in Don Grube.
https://grubee.net/pages/about-us

In the case of the 4G (and my 10G that is based on the 4G) the 7G by all right should have been called the POS1, but the G means something so a 7G must be way better than a 4G!

Actually Don and I laughed about that, hence why I went with 10G for long shaft ;-}

This goes even more so when you get to 2-stroke, like the Skyhawk and GT5 references that are the standard of quality, outfits that run under names like gasbike and kings simply build cheap knock off's and try to use a recognized good products name and numbering.

Heck, it's even going on with the gas tank frames.

If it's any clue as to whats real, gasbike/kings and some other names can't even buy real Skyhawk or Grubee anything, so no matter what the ad says, it ain't quality, they have never been about quality, just easy money from suckers to pad their bank accounts.

Anyway, that's what the G means, and there are only a couple of places in the US you can get the real thing so keep that in mind if you care more about quality than price.

Last edited:
The G stands for Grubee, as in Don Grube.
https://grubee.net/pages/about-us

Just like the Skyhawk and GT5 references that are the standard of quality, outfits that run under names like gasbike and kings simply build cheap knock off's and try to use a recognized good products name and numbering.

Heck, it's even going on with the gas tank frames.

If it's any clue as to whats real, gasbike/kings and some other names can't even buy real Skyhawk or Grubee anything, so no matter what the ad says, it ain't quality, they have never been about quality, just easy money from suckers to pad their bank accounts.
And what about the 4 vs 7 question?

And what about the 4 vs 7 question?
I'm not 100% on this one. I think at one time the folks now selling the 7g were selling orig. grubees. There was a falling out and couldn't use the 4g nomenclature so they manufactured something similar and labeled it the 7g. Just a shot in the dark on this one.

Did you need the offset for clearance or just trying something diff. also wondering if it came port matched or is it your handywork

Back