whats the best high performance exhaust?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by florida_rider, Aug 6, 2015.

1. florida_rider

florida_rider New Member

What's the best exhaust out there to use ?I hear sick bike parts has some good reviews.I have some mild porting done and a high compression head

2. butre

butre Well-Known Member

the only one worth a damn is the arrow snake pipe, but the price in that one will give you a heart attack. you can use a dirt bike pipe with the CR Machine fire breather header too

3. butre

butre Well-Known Member

are you in Miami? check out M Z Parts Miami just south of the airport if so.

4. COBikeMkr

COBikeMkr New Member

You can always make one with a baffle like this. My engine is high performance. I took a cannon shell and made one. Cost was less then your average muffler and your not gonna see anyone else with it.
    IMG_1724.jpg IMG_1736.jpg IMG_1729.jpg

WINDY CITY BOB likes this.
  5. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

I would probably go with the adjustable sick bike parts expansion chamber. I have read disappointing reviews on the banana pipes and they are loud. Long Poo pipe owners usually report no power increase, though they look kool and sound quieter.

6. jaguar

jaguar Well-Known Member

In my opinion there are no "good" pipes available for these engines. What is sold were designed for multi-speed pocket bikes, producing a narrow power band.
    Click on my signature link to learn how to make the Torque Pipe.
    Also all the expansion chambers available are way too loud, even with silencers. My design also corrects that error.