what's the most powerful 80cc engine kit?

alec

Local time
3:26 AM
I want to get a kit and mount it on my mountain bike to cruise up fire roads. I have seen it done and watched videos. I do plan to gear it low if I have to.

well ive only had a grubee 2011 skyhawk gt5 80cc and this thing is fast! ive done 40kmh so far b4 the motor was all out and im 150lbs bike weighs roughly 60 lbs with engne thats fast enough for me cause dude its a bike lmfao u want faster just buy a motorcycle

Yeah i just decided to go with the traditional name haha. sadly i live in cali and i can only find a stinger epa approved engine. any epa approved skyhawks that will ship here?

Well I found Bikemotorkit.com and they will ship a so called "epa" engine with a special muffler. Little do they know I'm going to get rid of that stuff and put on a nice expansion chamber hehe :D

Alex, I ride mostly forest fire and service roads in the rocky mountains. If you are serious about this type of riding TWO words comes to mind: SHIFT KIT....do not cheap out and get anything other than a sickbike parts shift kit.

Thanks,
Drew

Backing you up 100% on that Skyliner.

The SickBikeParts shift kit is the "Only" method worth thinking about.
2 years down the track with my build and the shift kit is "still" the only method worth any consideration.

Fabian

Heavy duty only. Do not waste your time or try to save money with a non-heavy duty or a clone shiftkit because the freewheel will fail eventually and leave you stranded.....ask me how I know.

Back