when the price goes down...

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by augidog, Jul 15, 2008.

1. augidog

augidog Banned

is it because it got better or worse?

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

Hey augidog -- that question -- stopped me in my tracks !!! It seems that -- if things get better prices may come DOWN A LITTLE -- let's say VERY LITTLE.. If things get worse -- prices may continue to rise and rise -- making things worse and worse... Good time to hold on to what we have -- don't look at the stock market -- can be depressing -- don't buy on credit if at all possible... Most important of all -- PRAY FOR THIS COUNTRY.... Happy Riding from - Mountainman
  3. azbill

azbill Active Member

the only time prices go down and quality stays, is when there is an over-supply
    from what I have seen, the supply seems the same (everyone is low and awaiting shipments)
    therefore...I can only assume quality (can we use that word to describe ht's?) takes a hit
  4. smyrna5

smyrna5 New Member

Prices also can go down, while quality stays the same (or even improves) for goods that are relatively new.The more they make, the cheaper it is to make one. Henry Ford was one of the first to realize this. Of course the Chinese have probably made millions of these little bike motors by now.
  5. Sometimes it is because the price was raised, then publically discounted, making it seem like the price went down, on the same exact product, when it actually didnt.....