When you have to logon to Facebook, no matter what

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Fabian, Jan 5, 2013.

1. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

2. bobo333

bobo333 Member

so many wtfs in this story

3. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

You have got to give the girls credit for doing whatever it takes.

I can't even begin to imagine how they will manage issues in their future relationships :whistling:

4. bobo333

bobo333 Member

indeed,

also why would the parents automatically assume they'd been drugged in the morning?

and surely the parents could think of better ways to discipline the kids than send them in to be arrested and face possible jail time?

5. grinningremlin

grinningremlin Active Member

I doubt the parents could come up with anything other than jail, since they're obviously so good at rearing a child in the first place, just think, one generation out and those girls will be bearing children.
    If that was my kid, there would be no other news story other than "girl missing" and I'd have a brand new flower garden in the back.

6. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Now i understand why my mother was so keenly interested in her small sized flower gardens when i was young, and they grew proportionately larger as i got older

7. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

Yikes, that's a frightening thought.

If those girls are capable of rationalising the above mentioned methods; fearlessly putting it into action at a young age, their future plans could be diabolically terrifying, not only for their partner but for the welfare of their children.

8. grinningremlin

To think of the poor dudes that will fall for them, at least those "Dateline" shows will never run out of spousal murder stories.The movie "Idiocracy" wasn't great but the premise was dead on, though they didn't take this mindset on, add your own stories there.

9. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

I feel sorry for those parents. Those girls have poor morals and obviously poor judgement skills to boot.
    I remember a news article from about 10 years ago where a boy thought it would be funny to put LSD in his dad's morning coffee.
    His dad went to work and thought he was going to die. His dad was a police detective.
    You can figure out the out coming from that stupid stunt.

10. grinningremlin

I NEVER feel sorry for anyone who has bred, you knew the job was dangerous when you took it, and if you didn't you soon will.Where do children get their morals/judgment, we can put 85% on the backs of the parents for poor rearing.

11. Fabian

Fabian Well-Known Member

:iagree:

My mother always used to say: "I don't need to see the parents to know what they are like, because i only need to look at the behaviour of their children to know everything about the parents.