Where can i find a trike kit?

http://www.atomiczombie.com/

Look at the Warrior and the StreetFox tadpole trikes, and the DeltaWolf delta trike info. All three are recumbents, and all three have excellent handling characteristics. The DeltaWolf especially, for a delta trike, is very well designed to avoid cornering issues, which it achieves with a VERY low CoG.

I got the spooky tooth trike kit, and built a Tandem Beach Cruzer Trike. It's got a 68cc Skyhawk, it has a 9ft drive chain. It drives and runs great! Check out the pics I posted. The guy I built it for loves it and his wife can go with him. I'm building a little truck bed for it so they can picnic or whatever. Far as I know, I'm the only one to do this set-up. I'm really happy with the way the build turned out. I really like riding it. And yes, it gets a LOT of looks at the beach in San Clemente and Capo beach! The 9ft drive chain was a challenge, but no biggy.

There was a post on another site saying Spookytooth was Closed indefinitely and for sale. Asmfar as Ive seen Spooky was the only one that sold the extra drive hub you need .

Norm, so rad! Now if someone else would just come along and start selling tje kit like spooky had I'd be good to go.

Chainmaker, total bummer about spookytooth.
it must be a hard business to stay competitive in when the majority
of your customer base are coming from a diy mindset.

It's a real drag if spookytooth is gone. But when I dealt with them, you could tell there was way too much smokin and not enough workin if ya know what I mean. They had the goods though. Their hubs are great and they did a really good job fabing stuff up for me. Good work with a good price. I hope they come back.

I'm just glad I got the last of the parts I ordered. I hope they come back, they have helped me out quite a bit over the last couple months. Here are a couple pics of the trike I have been working on. Got it on the road, just need to finish the box and a few final touches, I'm pleased so far, runs great, real solid, just gotto slow before the turns.:helmet:

Attachments

• DSC00298.jpg
    DSC00298.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 169
  • DSC00304.jpg
    DSC00304.jpg
    112.2 KB · Views: 163
  • DSC00299.jpg
    DSC00299.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 149
I'm burning with jealousy.. Or perhaps it's the clap...
no no.. I can feel it, it's definately jealousy! Killer steed, dude!

Trikes

Find a friend who welds and do most of the grinding etc yourself. That way your friend has very little to do and will stay a friend. The people who have said see atomic zombie are right I am building a TriCruiser which was easy to modify for a motor by lengthening the distance between the seat and the pivot. This is a really easy and quick build and simple engine mount. If you decide to go this route I will help you out.

The best peddle trike plan I've seen is the Jet Trike (plans are free on line). It leans into turns etc allowing phenomenal speed. I just cannot figure out how to mount an engine onto it.

Richard

Finished the trike today, I'm pretty pleased and the dog loves it!

Attachments

• DSC00305.jpg
    DSC00305.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC00311.jpg
    DSC00311.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 137
  • DSC00310.jpg
    DSC00310.jpg
    105.8 KB · Views: 149
  • DSC00308.jpg
    DSC00308.jpg