where can i get big sprockets?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by levsmith, Jun 10, 2008.

1. levsmith

levsmith Member

Hey i just got finished with my bike for now, but i didn't get the sprockets that i wanted. i am using a weedeater motor, so i was trying to get a 10 tooth to a 44 tooth, then another 10 to 44 to get it geared down enough. well i had to get a 12 to 43 and 14 to 43 so it really doesn't work very good. I was wondering if there is anywhere that i can get a 68 to 70 tooth sprocket, or anywhere close to that. it has to be for a regular bicycle chain, not one of the 415 chains. that would get it geared down right. thanks for any help. oh i cant have a 12 tooth going to a 55 and then 14 to another 55 cause its already welded together with the 43 tooth. thanks again.

2. KiDD

KiDD Member

You see that ad to the right for Custom Sprockets?
  3. levsmith

levsmith Member

oh sorry

ok thanks for the reply. sorry i guess that was kindof a dumb question then, but im pretty new here. i have clicked on that link, but i forgot all about it because i've just been on so many different sites. sounds good on the sprocket except for the price. thats more than i paid for the engine. i guess i should have just got a kit. probably would have been cheaper in the long run. thanks again though.
  4. loquin

loquin Active Member

I think that's your OTHER right... :smile: :cool:
  5. KiDD

KiDD Member

I'm dyslexic, my bad