where can i get rims cheap?!!!?!?!?!?!

Sometimes the cheapest way to get wheels is to just buy a used girls bike on craigslist or at a yard sale. Keep the parts and toss the girly frame.

I have worksman rims 26,24 and 20 and 11guage spokes also front drums if interested.I will be putting up a listing on the site today...hopefully

Sometimes the cheapest way to get wheels is to just buy a used girls bike on craigslist or at a yard sale. Keep the parts and toss the girly frame.

Or keep the frame, a little bit of matte black spray paint and it's not girly anymore.

I have had this happen. if cost is a concern go to your local hardware stor and pick up some washers for the holes you ripped in your rim. and as for the chain tensioner that flipped around on you, shorten the chain or flip the chain tensioner to the upper part of the frame so that the chain pulls down on it as opposed to pushing down on it. if you cannot reach with that method. you may try pipe straps. they are a metal belt used to hang pvc pipe in your basement. you can buy plastic ones to replace the ones you steal from your house if you do not want to buy an entire roll. you can also take a cutting blade for a dremel and make a few horizontal grooves in you tensioner for some grip on the frame.

Back