where do I get parts

would you sell it?
You would have to ask @scotto- if he wants to sell it after he races it on
Oct 22nd at Grange race track.

I would think that he would want at least $2500 or more for it as he
has lots of time invested in building it. Add another $200 for shipping.

Would you pay $2700?

Parts

Hey Ibanez, You didn't say if you wanted it for the street or track. I HOPE you want to build a 60mph bike only for the track. If you were going to ride it on the street I hope you never get the parts you need. We have enough problems with the cops without some 20 year old youngster ripping down the street at 60mph. It's people doing things like that, that get laws passed in the first place. If everyone always did the right thing then there would be no reason for any laws whatsoever. Then along comes someone that wants to push it over the common sense limit and people get hurt and die. VIOLA, MORE LAWS. Most of my builds will do 40mph, I hardly ever push it to that. 30 or 35mph is fast enough for a bicycle. They simply were not made to even run that fast.
If you want a track bike only, I apoligize for my tirade. BUT, If you want a street bike, I hope it blows up the first time you try to start it. Ibedayank got it right. If you want to do 60mph, get a scooter. Or better yet, Call me and we'll put one together for you that wont fall apart.
Big Red: Owner,
Fatdaddy's MotoPeds
San Jose, Ca.
(408) 564-5437

Back