Stolen Where is a good site to post? Stolen property

danlandberg

Local time
7:20 PM
Was wondering what sight I could post pics on or just descriptions of stolen bikes. The Police don't seem to have the time to help us MBers. Any one have any input of such a sight? PLEASE POST!!!

Was wondering what sight I could post pics on or just descriptions of stolen bikes. The Police don't seem to have the time to help us MBers. Any one have any input of such a sight? PLEASE POST!!!

I have had tools stolen in the past, and with the same lack of interest. I ended up checking pawn shops, posting on Craiglist, generally asking questions, anything to pique peoples interest.

Yes, posting on Craigslist & offering a reward for its return, might get some response.

Wait a few days & some idiot will try to sell it on Craigs List. then go get it & beat Thier a** (personal Experience) then sit at thier home & call the Fuzz on them.:geek: & with a police report in hand from days earlier & 7 witnesses have the guy deny the whole thing! FAIL!

Thanks S.P. It was stold on the 24th. I'll give CRAIGS LIST a try. Do they have a spot to report such things?

Just place the ad in " CAPITAL " letters under bikes for sale.
Something like " BICYCLE STOLEN--REWARD !!!!!! "

The large cable locks are no match for the true bike thief. They snip right through them. Krypotnite (can't spell it) are the only chains that are bullet proof.

Back