Where to buy engine kit - with no engine?

CroMagnum

Local time
4:20 PM
I've got a few 80cc HT engines that I want to swap around between different frames, and it would help me out greatly if I only had to swap the motor without yanking the sprocket, tank, throttle assembly, etc., every time. So I'm basically looking for a complete engine kit, but with no engine.

And just a few weeks ago I saw one listed on a web site somewhere for like $70, but for the life of me I can't find it again. Maybe it's Alzheimer's or maybe the drugs are wearing off, but I swear I saw an engine kit vendor who sells kits with no engine. I've checked my browser history, bulletin boards, and all the usual search engines, but no luck.

Can anybody help me out here?

I think you would have to just buy the parts individually.
I have never seen a kit sold without an engine.

Try this Orange County seller.

Motovelo has all the parts you need, excluding internal engine parts.

If you want a gas tank, Ignition box, carb/cable/twist grip, sprocket/rubber/retainers, muffler, clutch lever/cable basically ANY of the kit parts, let us know! SAME DAY shipping on everything. Make an offer on what you need!

http://www.motovelo.us/

I don't want to piecemeal the kits. And I actually did see a vendor who listed complete kits minus engine. But I can't find it now. That's what I'm looking for. Can anybody help?

Back