Where to buy mz65 pipe

TheBaldKiwi

Local time
2:19 PM
I can't find this pipe anywhere, and it doesnt seem like it has been for sale for awhile. Where are people getting these pipes?

MZ Miami or ZedaMotorsports.com

I don't think either are stocked at the moment but zedamotorsports is supposed to have them back in stock in 2 weeks or so..don't hesitate when you see them in stock...they sell out rather quickly.

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

DO NOT BUY FROM BOOERT BUY FROM SOMEONE ELSE

Moderators Note:
Please be aware that Zeda Motor Sports and Robert Bianchi have nothing to do with Zeda itself which is a manufacturer of Zeda Motors in China.
A reputable vendor of the Zeda line of motors can be found at bicycle-engines.com

MZ Miami or ZedaMotorsports.com

I don't think either are stocked at the moment but zedamotorsports is supposed to have them back in stock in 2 weeks or so..don't hesitate when you see them in stock...they sell out rather quickly.
Here is a Booert Sucker thats trying to sell his crap products

Moderators Note:

Back