where to buy parts

2strokepoke

Local time
5:43 PM
I ordered from a website for my motor but to beat shipping costs on future parts I was hoping to find a site that is closer to me and haven't had much luck on that. Could anyone help me with this matter? anything Eastcoast or Midwest would be great

here is the deal most of the stuff imported from asia is imported through the docks in California.
its the closest route
thats the reason why most sellers are in california it save them $1000s on shipping containers full of parts and motors

yeah i assumed that but i was hoping there would be a site that distributed parts on the east coast but i guess if there was they would probably jack up the prices of those products to compensate for the loss from shipping it from cali.. :sick:

even thatsdax is colorado based
i find when shipping stuff its the weight more than how far costs more
unless shipping overseas at work we do TONS of shipping USPS flaterate boxes rule

my friend needs to buy new piston rings and he was going to buy them from a site in cali and they wanted 10 bucks for shipping.. moe than the cost of the part

even thatsdax is colorado based
i find when shipping stuff its the weight more than how far costs more
unless shipping overseas at work we do TONS of shipping USPS flaterate boxes rule

Back