wheres peewee hermans bike?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wavygravy, Dec 9, 2007.

1. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

ok so im sitting here thinking about my bike, & all my friends are calling it peewees bike because of all the cool goodies on it, & so i start wondering what did happen to peewees bike ? you know the one on peewees big adventure. it was so cool! so i do a long search for the bike on the net , but i cant find it anywhere? its like francis has stolen it again & its no where to be found! does anybody know where it is? a true bicycle icon! id love to build a replica of it!:cool:

2. kerf

kerf Guest

Perverts hall of fame, maybe?

3. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

do you have a link to that? just kiddin! i know the guy was wierd but the bike was cool!!

4. kerf

kerf Guest

If you just have to see it, here.

Attached Files:

5. Jim H

Jim H Guest

Paul Reuben, aka Pee Wee Herman, is just misunderstood; weird yeah, poor judge of proper places to do his own thing, oh yeah but like it or not he made a lot of people laugh.

6. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

i know he made the mistake of getting caught & all that but all i want to know is ! wheres the bike ? who has it? jeez! what did i start, now its gonna drive me nuts!

7. nopedlenhere

nopedlenhere Guest

Its in the basement of the ALAMO..

8. Karamil

Karamil Guest

That bike was awesome.!! I remember growing up in the 80's and used to religiously watch Pee Wee's Playhouse and i remember seeing The Big Adventure at the movies. It would be awesome to build a new Pee Wee bike and add a motor to it.

And the legal trouble that Paul Ruben got in was blown way way way way out of proportion. I worked at an adult bookstore for 2.5 yrs before i moved up here to kentucky and things go on in there you would not believe... However the cops are never called and the only reason they were in his case is because he was already semi famous. ..

Violence you need to be 14+ to view .. however sexuality is taboo no matter your age.

/sigh

9. Re -pee Wee

Last year a guy on Ebay was selling a look-a-like that he built. I think it went for about $450.00
    later

10. Jim H

Jim H Guest

There is no basement in the ALAMO!!!!!!LOL

11. kerf

kerf Guest

Are you sure? I seem to recall the third door on the left just inside the entrance had a sign that said basement.

12. kerf

kerf Guest

We are talking about the Alamo Adult Entertainment Club in Memphis, aren't we?

13. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

thanks largefilapino for the great positive thread & picture, now does anybody know who has pee wees bike? maybe bill gates has it!

14. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

About two years ago it was sold at auction for a pretty penny, and is now in the hands of a private collector. I was fortunate enough to see it at the VMBC national meet in Indiana last summer, with it's documentation to prove it was in fact one of THE bikes used in the filming of the movie...

15. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

oh cool ! thanks riff for that tidd bit of info! now i can sleep at night knowing its safe! at least francis didnt get it!

16. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

No problemo!!! :grin:

17. Jim H

Jim H Guest

I'll sleep better as well knowing it's not in Francis possession, that fat meany!! No offense to us fat guys...

18. locoWelder

locoWelder Guest

I can't believe I missed this one! Pee-Wee's bike from the movie was just up on Ebay! Even more unreal tho is the fact that in this condition it sold for over 17 thousand dollars! I hope the new owner restores it to the condition it deserves to be in.

Why do I have a funny feeling though that the new owner is one Francis Buxton?

Attached Files:

19. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

wow thats amazeing 17 g! i wonder if we can found out who bought it & invite him to the forum? now that whould be cool!!