where's sianelle?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by wavygravy, Jun 11, 2008.

1. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

anybody know? i really miss her posts & insight on vintage motoredbikes ect! i know its a little wacky around here lately but some of us really miss your marvelous mind!!:)

2. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

She's got a nice personality and i've wondered myself what's happened to her.......come home Sianelle,all is forgiven. :)

3. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

I agree with you guys, she's the tops in her class! Hope she didn't turn up Ill or something.
    doc

4. butch27

butch27 Guest

I was thinking about her last night but didn't know how to spell her name.

5. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Hey guys, I don't mean to be a nitpicker, but this thread really belongs in "The White Zone", as opposed to the Whizzer forum. I'm going to move it there.

6. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

hey guess what kilroy! its also the antique motoredbikes which most of her threads & posts are in! i thought you might know that being a moderator & all!

7. Dockspa1

Dockspa1 Guest

The white zone is getting to cluttered anyway! Needs to be broken downt to catergories better.

8. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Granted, but this thread is not on topic in that forum. Hey, just doing my job trying to keep things tidy.

Last edited: Jun 14, 2008
  9. fetor56

fetor56 Guest

Everything seems straightened-out now & i've noticed Sianelle is now back & posting....guess she tried temporarily running away from home for a little while & joined the circus.

10. butch27

butch27 Guest

siennellle?

Well: Let's ask her.

11. Sianelle

Sianelle Guest

Hi Guys, - I was ill for a wee while there, but I'm better now and keen to get on with things. Thanks for your concern by the way :grin:

12. wavygravy

wavygravy Guest

so glad your well! now whats the latest project your working on? i so miss your great links & insight. good to have you back!!

13. Sianelle

Sianelle Guest

Thanks for the welcome :smile: I'm still going to be carrying on with motorising my pre-war Phillips bicycle with a Villiers engine, but I've also just ordered a Gen II Happy Time for 'research purposes'.