Where's YOUR sticker?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Big Red, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Big Red

Big Red Active Member

I know Tom has been sending out stickers for a while now. I'm just hoping everyone is putting them to good use.
    Now what I REALLY want to know is, WHERE'S YOUR STICKER. I'd like to see pictures of them on your bike but I guess anywhere will do. I love this site and will support it anyway I can. If a simple sticker on my bike will help in any way then I'm there.
    So C'mon people, Shoot some pic's of your sticker and post it.
    SHOW YOUR SUPPORT. And always remember, Keep the shiney side UP.
    Big Red.

Attached Files:

• 022.jpg
      File size:
      99.7 KB

2. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Here's one, for starters..... :grin5:

3. Big Red

Big Red Active Member

All right, First one out of the box is the guy from Kansas. Thanks srdavo. Being from Kansas myself,(Left at 13 years old) Puts a little Kansas pride in my soul. Anyone else?
    Shiney Side Up,
    Big Red
  4. VROOM

VROOM Member

I just ordered a couple today. I will be sure to post up pics when they get here.
  5. Big Red

Big Red Active Member

Thanks Bro, Now all ya gotta do is REMEMBER to do it when ya get em. If you got "oldtimers" like me, that may not be so easy.
    Big Red.
  6. Greg58

Greg58 Member

I put my sticker on my truck.

Attached Files:

7. Big Red

Big Red Active Member

Very cool. Thanks for the pic.
    Big Red.
  8. The_Aleman

The_Aleman Active Member

Mine's mounted on the fender of my very dirty bicycle and has a haphazardly placed piece of clear packing tape over it.

White powdercoat is really hard to keep clean :ack2:

Attached Files:

9. Purple Haze

Purple Haze Active Member

Here's my stickers on a very dirty bike. dirty bike.jpg
  10. Big Red

Big Red Active Member

Thanks guy's. And yer bikes ain't all that dirty. But Aleman, thats why I don't do white bikes. Every little thing shows. Is that yer gas tank behind yer seat? Very cool. How about a full pic of the bike. I think you can just edit and add it to your original post.
    Big Red.
  11. The_Aleman

The_Aleman Active Member

I have more pics in albums on my profile, if you'd like to have a look. By the way, nice to see another member from San Jose, I grew up there (near 85/17) :grin5:
  12. sp454e

sp454e Member

I just got my stickers one service cart, tool box,and my bike its time to go cruising to the river with sticker on my bike
  13. sp454e

sp454e Member

14. Big Red

Big Red Active Member

15. Lunardog

Lunardog Member

Heres a 2fer. Easy view for the lookieloo's when I'm comin and goin...and one for the toolbox! lol. 2012-08-14_15-32-40_275.jpg 2012-08-14_15-38-50_687.jpg
  16. Big Red

Big Red Active Member

Thanks lunardog, And nice lookin bike by the way.
  17. donovanl12

donovanl12 New Member

So far I put one on either side of my gas tank, and so did my friend. Another on my tool box. I might put the rest around town if I see a spot where people put stickers haha
  18. Big Red

Big Red Active Member

Yeah Donovan, I put one on my bike and people keep asking if thats my website. Then I gotta explain about Motoredbikes.com.
    Anyway, Thanks for the response, I think this thread can go on for almost forever as long as people keep stickin their stickers.
    Big Red.
  19. graucho

graucho Active Member

Still have one on my orig cruiser build. This HT motor should be in the happy time hall of fame. Never had it apart, orig everything, even the plug and magneto and clutch with almost 4,650 miles on it. My orig HT is the only one still standing out of 7. Some didn't even make it to 100 miles. HaHa! Wow! maybe its the magic of the sticker?

20. Big Red

Big Red Active Member

Magic stickers, Thats rich. But have ya noticed that engines from a few years ago lasted better than the ones ya get now. I had a bike I rode every day for over two years with not one problem. NOW I get engines that need SOMETHING almost every other day. WHATS UP WITH THAT?
    Big Red.
    And OH YEAH, Nice bike.