which 79cc exhaust pipe and muffler?

jatgm1

Local time
2:33 AM
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
not sure if u are getting the kit. and i am not endorsing gasbikes at all but i got this coupon code as having purchased from them before. also, it seems they have a throttle linkage now included which was a big issue before.

FREE SHIPPING ON ALL ORDERS OVER $25
NO SALES TAX IF YOU'RE OUTSIDE CALIFORNIA

To Our Valued Customer,

$40 OFF on our 79cc Monster 80 Bike Engine Kit
Use Coupon Code: 40MONSTER

$25 OFF on our GasTrike 79cc Trike Engine Kit
Use Coupon Code: 25GASTRIKE

the code works. actually, that is a pretty good deal. i mean the engine is $100 retail and then it also comes with a mount, sprocket, transmission for $109... total is $209

That's what I already paid lol, I called up and told him that I don't need the extra stuff, just engine, mount, And transmission. That stuff is all garbage anyway. But I'm looking for a way to quiet it down with an exhaust. And also do You know how to put a key switch in line to the ignition so if the key isn't turned to the on position it won't start? The grubee had two wires for ignition and it was clear cut.

Also, do I still have to yank off the governer? Or did they do the smart thing and yank it out before they sent it to their customers, of whom are going to do just that anyway.

I am pretty sure they do not yank off the governor. Try searching for videos for "mini bikes" and "go karts" also with "79cc predator" or "212cc predator". Besides being a big engine for motorized bikes, they are commonly used for mini bikes and go karts and those guys have tons of documentation on what you might be interested in.

oh poo, but thanks, ill look into it. i figured it was mainly a generator replacement engine that people slapped onto a bike, but now that i think about it, a gokart with one of these sounds pretty cool.

yeh, i know there are many governor removal videos on youtube for the predator. the predator is very popular for mini bikes and go karts. i mean it is only relatively recently that the predator engine has been used in bicycles versus being used in mini bikes and go karts. i think the 212cc is used more often though but it should have same layout.

Ya, I had one on a pit bike a while ago, I use a zip tie to tie a spring that cancelled the governer out. Easier than removal.

Back