Which Kit to buy?

Not necessarily...the ONLY way you'll know for sure is for them to give u the specs(bore and stroke) and u calculate it.They might just tell u straight-out if u email and ask.........it's probably 66cc.

There are NO genuine 80cc...there are though a number of different larger capacity versions ranging from memory up to 69cc.80cc is just a ploy to suck ppl in by saying they have the biggest and the best(IMO)

So are you saying it's incorrect information?

I just Bought a BoyGoFast - did I make a mistake?

Hi All,
Mark from sunny Palm Beach, Florida.

Unfortunately I found this forum AFTER my wallet jumped out of my pocket and I purchased from BoyGoFast on eBay. After reading a bit, I'm getting a bit worried...although I must say in his favor: HE SHIPPED THE SAME DAY I PAID!

I did speak with Dax, he seemed really knowledgable and nice, but when I asked him what's the difference between him and the others, I didn't get any clear answer other than "I've been doing this for a long time...".

Believe it or not, after reading the hundreds of ebay ads, I came to the conclusion that these guys are all selling the same thing...so it became a factor of price and time: my wife is going to be away all weekend coming up, and BoyGoFast is the only one who had it in stock, and could ship to me the same day I paid so I could build it this weekend without interruption (without a $40 S&H Rush charge, Dax. FYI - I asked you if I could pay you while we were on the phone, and you pointed me to your website, and I would have actually paid $189 for the 70cc, even though you were about $50 more than the others because I enjoyed talking to you...but that $39 rush charge on top of that is just a bit over the top, IMHO). Powerking has a great ad and great feedback, too, but again, delays to ship after I pay is not cool.

So now, with Foot firmly inserted into my mouth, did I make a huge mistake? I have not seen any favorable reviews for BoyGoFast, although his feedback on eBay was great.

Thanks to the guys running this forum! It's really great. I hope I can provide some positive info once I know what I'm doing here. I'm big into RC Airplanes and Helis, so hopefully I'll get through the install without the usual cuts and bruises! :)

Take care everyone, and please don't flame me for being ignorant...I'm reading everything as fast as I can.

Thanks,
Mark

My experience will be with the BoyGoFast product. I'll keep everyone posted.

My only experience with Dax has been positive - I spoke with Duane - nice guy. I just needed to get things here by this weekend, and that's the only reason I didn't go with him...well, price too. I saved quite a bit, and I'm already tracking the package.

Thanks,
Mark

Mark.. You may have missed this at the bottom of the post.

Due to LOW sale price on eBay auctions ALL SALES ARE FINAL with no warranty AFTER INSTALLATION!

That can be a bummer. Maybe..Maybe not.. There is a warranty for pre install? too funny. you pay your money,and take your chances. And to save how much? Let us know what kind of parts come with the kit. IT may be that you are saving nothing.

All my Kits come with a love it or money back Guarantee. We have been in Business for 20 years. and whats his name has been in Business for ? and offers what?

also..These kits are not the same. Not even close. Except in looks maybe. but hey.. You may get lucky. Some guys do and are happy with those motors. Ya never know. But when you buy from me, I sell service and I service what I sell. Period.. Enjoy the ride....:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back