whizzer ambassador

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by n8ygn, Oct 10, 2008.

1. n8ygn

n8ygn Member

I am considering buying one, I know it is says 40 mph top speed, will it cruise at that or less?

2. Egor

Egor Guest

Quinton has one, it is the one with the early centrifugal clutch, the ones on Ebay have the Variator drive, I would like to hear how well they pull from a stop. I have the 24" NE5 it will go 40 but you could not cruise there. Let us know if you get it. Have fun, Dave

3. n8ygn

n8ygn Member

thanks for the quick reply

I saw on the e-net that there is an 800 dollar reduction on the ambassador on the 2008 they must be coming out with something new in 09. Dane

4. n8ygn

n8ygn Member

changing my profile (*****y)

Could someone help me figure out or tell me how to change my profile. I just bought my firsts Whizzer today. 2008 Ambassador II. I got to ride it a little at the shop I bought it at in Harpersferry WVa in the historic part of town. Brought it home and now the starter isn't working properly. It was cold when I got home, I read the instruction last of course and it leads me to believe I should have hit the compression release before starting. Will try again tomorrow but sounds to me like a loose wire on the starter or battery sometime clicks like a car starter will do when they have dirty terminals.

5. Egor

Egor Guest

n8ygn - Congrats, I am excited to hear about the bike. I was over at the Ambassador II site looking at the bike trying to figure out some of the features of the bike. I hope you can get some pic's of the bike so we can see the detail. I think you just click on quick links at the top of the page to change your profile. Have fun, Dave

PS: I am most interested in the rear suspension.

6. n8ygn

n8ygn Member

Well I am a better Photographer than computer guy. So I am going to try to send some pictures. One is where I purchased it I hope you like them. only the one you were interested in loaded will try again with the rest.
    ( Dane )

Attached Files: