Whizzer look alike

Discussion in 'Whizzer Motorized Bicycles' started by Golddustpeak, Jun 29, 2009.

1. Golddustpeak

Golddustpeak New Member

On my way to dinner tonight I thought I saw a second Whizzer in town.

As I got closer I saw an oval badge on the tank but I did not get close enough to see the red lettering beyond a K and three or four other letters on a light background.

Of course it was gone later..........

Any ideas??

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015

2. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Did it look like this by chance?

Attached Files:

3. Golddustpeak

Golddustpeak New Member

Nope.
    It was black and chrome I thought it was mine until I saw an oval tank badge.

Did the Mfgr. build these under a lot of other names?

I'll try to cruse by and see if it shows up again....

4. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

The Whizzer factory did make the Cruzzer pictured. They set up a dealer network to sell off Whizzer over production. Why they made so many I don't know but the Cruzzer's hit the public in 2000. I don't know of any other names them may have used to get rid of the overstock but there may be others.

Jim

5. go-rebels

go-rebels Member

There is a vendor at my local flea market that sells a Chinese knock-off with a very small engine for $695. I did like the big front disc brake but the paint and finish were terrible.

I saw the bike was gone from his lot last Saturday so I assume it sold.

6. Snake Bite

Snake Bite Member

Rebel I would've liked to see a Picture ,and that Guys contact Info.. any Chance. U have those articals..Pic's and His contact info??

7. go-rebels

go-rebels Member

I'll try to find out more this Saturday.

8. go-rebels

go-rebels Member

The guys' names are Zack Green (864-990-7756) and Gary Miles (864-354-2177). The bikes are now reduced to $500/ea. They get 5/6 at a time and sell quickly, yet I never see any on the local roads.

[​IMG]