Whizzer motorbikes

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by joejoe94689, May 14, 2009.

1. joejoe94689

joejoe94689 New Member

My name is Joe Lin from Taiwan. We started to make Whizzer motorbikes tooling and parts in 1997. I registered here as a member. Through this site, I hope that we can share our experiences of the Whizzer motorbikes with Whizzer owners. Thanks!

2. KilroyCD

KilroyCD Active Member

Welcome to MBc, Joe. There are a good number of Whizzer riders here (including myself). I have a 2005 NE5 which I really enjoy.

Attached Files:

3. joejoe94689

joejoe94689 New Member

Hi Kilroy, thanks for your reply and shared your nice look bike with me.

4. ren

ren Guest

welcome

Hi Joe, good to have you here. My Whizzer is a 2007 NE5 that I really enjoy riding and tinkering with.

Randy

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      116.2 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      118.3 KB
      Views:
  5. joejoe94689

joejoe94689 New Member

Hi Randy, you put some decoration on your bike, which made really good look of your bike. Thanks you for sharing the pictures of your bikes with me.

6. uncle_punk13

uncle_punk13 Guest

Howdy

Hey Joe,
    I rode my WC-1 from San Francisco to New York in 2003. The best Whizzer I've owned...

Attached Files:

7. joejoe94689

joejoe94689 New Member

I saw your pictures and read your story at the Whizzer's office in Dallas. I think you name is Mr. Rif Addams. Right?

8. whizzerb

whizzerb New Member

Hi JOE

Hi Joe nice to see you found this form too....

9. joejoe94689

joejoe94689 New Member

Hi, I found this form and hope that we can share the experience of Whizzer motorbikes with each other. Thanks!

10. jbcruisin

jbcruisin Member

Hi Joe,
    Welcome.I have 2 Whizzers. A 1949 and a 1999. The picture of the 1949 has Quenton standing with it. I bought the bike from him.

Attached Files:

11. joejoe94689

joejoe94689 New Member

Hi Jay,
    Thanks for the pictures. It's good to me to see Quenton in the picture. Please check my blog www.wc1manufacturer.wordpress.com for Whizzer parts and kits.
    Best regards,
    Joe

12. buddyearl

buddyearl New Member

Joe
    What is the status of the parts you sent to CA?

13. joejoe94689

joejoe94689 New Member

Jay,
    These parts have been in our US warehouse. Please let me know your phone numbers, that our US warehouse will contact with you.
    Best regards,
    Joe

14. buddyearl

buddyearl New Member

Taiwan Joe says he sent parts to USA. First to Brian at Fullerton Harley but now they are suppose to be at an Oregon dealer. I have emailed Joe several times with no response.
    I think the ship sunk.

15. joejoe94689

joejoe94689 New Member

Why you said that I didn't reply your e-mails? I have replied your e-mails and tell you that you will get your ordered milled head and jets. Why you knew that the ship sunk? What is your real intention???

16. buddyearl

buddyearl New Member

The only recent emails I have received are ones forwarded from Brian. You told me I would have the parts by June 20. Now I find out they were shipped to Oregon but still no one has contacted me. Here in the US we communicate with our customers and let them know the status. That's how we stay in business.

17. joejoe94689

joejoe94689 New Member

Please be patient. Our sales operation for these parts is still under construction.

18. buddyearl

buddyearl New Member

Since you won't respond to my emails I am letting you know through this forum I am canceling my order. Bob Hill Lisbon, Iowa