Whizzer NE5 motorbikes

Hi guys Yes I have three NE5 whizzers not spoken for . One 2008 24 inch black, One 2008 26 inch black, And One 2007 26 inch red with all 2008 updates and many custom parts.If any questions you can pm me ..Bill Green Vancouver Whizzer

From the other thread the new bike is an intelligently and appropriately improved NE5. Much better brakes and power transmission.

From the other thread the new bike is an intelligently and appropriately improved NE5. Much better brakes and power transmission.

Certainly, but with those improvements the NE-R will likely come a higher purchase price. How much remains to be seen, but I'll bet it pushes the price upwards to the point of being close to that of the Ambassador. That's why I think continuing with the current NE5 as a "price point" bike makes sense. Have the NE5 as entry level, the NE-R as the next step and the Ambassador as the top of the line bike. Just my two cents.

Well, to me the current bike is overpriced for what it is. The improvements really only bring it up to what most would reasonably expect it should be anyway (moped level performance for starts and hills, usable brakes). I don't think a price increase is justified at all.

Well, to me the current bike is overpriced for what it is. The improvements really only bring it up to what most would reasonably expect it should be anyway (moped level performance for starts and hills, usable brakes). I don't think a price increase is justified at all.
That may be the case, but I'm sure you'll have a hard time convincing the company of that. :LOL:

Hey, everyone. Read this thread and am wondering if there are any new NE-5's in stock in California? If anyone knows of any, let me know. (note: I sent PM's to Quenton and Ryan, but haven't heard back from them yet)

I did find some of the older Whizzers (but unused) on-line (panther and pacemaker). I am new to all of this, but I love the look of these bikes. Haven't ridden a bike in ages, but I skate and I am sick of paying a fortune for gas. My commute is only 3 miles (my main job) and we have a secure bike storage (it's a school), so I think I am going to take the plunge. This forum is great and I am still trying to educate myself. -- Rob

Back