Whizzer Speed parts

Just returned from Dawson Springs, KY and have the latest test results for Whizzer speed parts.

2 weeks ago I tested several new heads on a Dyno, and after digesting the results I was somewhat surprised. The head in first place stayed the same, the second place head was also identical to past findings, however the head that now occupied 3rd place was the re-worked NE head [milled approx .090" and re-worked]. The next testing session was to be conducted on the Roller Road at Dawson Springs, KY, and I had a new entry to test and was asked to test another seriously modified head from a past production Whizzer motor. I already knew the "pecking order" of the heads; therefore it was an easy task to determine the order with the 2 new entries.

Both of the new test heads brought forth some interesting results, first the head that should have set a new standard checked in way below the top [5th place], and the other head yielded results rocketing it to 3 place. The new 3rd place entry was highly modified, and because of design might result in very high operating temperatures [very few fins], but will do well for short quick runs.

#1 rated head $239.00 [1 only]
Rare 26 MM carburetor setup for Whizzer $125.00 [1 0nly]
American made mushroom lifters $65.00 per set [limited stock].
Modified clutch hub 70 MM or 90 MM $130.00 [$100.00 w/exchange]

Have fun,
quincy163@yahoo.com
252-473-1297 cell

Last edited:
Hi Quenton, It sounds like you had a fantastic time! Is the #1 head and 26mm carburetor still available? I'm interested!

Hi bobco,

Carburetor is one of the rare [very rare] early production 2005 NE versions. It is the same carburetor I use on ALL my late model Whizzers.
I will reduce price and add to your order.

Have fun,

Hi,

Head is sold!

Still have a few speed parts left.....
American made mushroom lifters $65.00 per set [limited stock].
Modified clutch hub 70 MM or 90 MM $130.00 [$100.00 w/exchange]
Mill & rework your head $45.00
Port your NE cylinder $100.00

Have fun,

Back