Whizzer Stretch ---- ed

Sprockets

Yes - grind it enough so that it does not bind at all. Otherwise it will ruin your chain. Leave the full length of the teeth & the areas between the teeth alone. I like to pee off my porch too....

IMG_1114.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Coming Together

Details - More Details.
I started putting the electrics together & will get a battery before I button it up. Also will hook up chain drives & route the NuVinci controls next.

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

I still need to weld together & route the exhaust to clear the pulley.

again, looks great man.....im half tempted to try something like this. I am just so glued to the look and feel of the late 1940's.

Keep up the good work,

Dallas

Zomby, one word SUPERLATIVE! btw is that a Eastman saddle? if so watch the rear springs I had to replace mine.louis

Thanks

Thanks you guys. Yeah Q. I got that carb from the big bad wolf up in the Outerbanks. Maybe you know him? Matches the manifold perfectly by the way. You did a great job on it. I can't wait to fire it up! There is only about 3mms. between the throttle linkage & the frame. I had to take the carb off to connect it. That's a good thing...

Bad ***!!!!

Man thats one black, long, lean street fighting machine! Love the mods on the frame.

Back