Whizzer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chizzer

Local time
12:38 PM
Anybody know where I can get a raised whizzer tank logo that came on a 99 whizzer? One of mine is fine but the left side one got some road rash somewhere along the way. It's black with red and silver on it. Thanks

Found the exact decals I needed at whizzerusa and received them today. Thanks for the help, somehow I had overlooked them, but Debbie emailed me and hooked me up.

Chizzer, how much did they set You back? How did You find it on there site? They want You to register to see what they have? I need the same Logo:) Thanks

Found the exact decals I needed at whizzerusa and received them today. Thanks for the help, somehow I had overlooked them, but Debbie emailed me and hooked me up.

Thank you!! for supporting WhizzerUSA.

Ray

Go to whizzer USA and search under parts. Select gas tank and you will find logos. They were $27.75 including shipping and a front faceplate logo was also included with the 2 side logos. The easy way to order is online as they are pretty hard to reach by phone. They're shipped by Priority mail and arrive quickly. Perfect match!

Thanks Chizzer for the help:) Do those Logos have the Foam Sticky on the back? How did You know when You ordered them they were for the 99 Whizzer? Thanks:)

Yes they have peel n stick on the back. When you go to the gas tank section, all listed is for 99 whizzer. They are a perfect match size and colors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back